- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a well-established Asset Management firm, we are looking for a Legal & Regulatory Manager to join their team.
• Working on legal documentation: drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts across various business units
• Acting as a Company Secretary and Corporate Governance Framework
• Conducting due diligence and KYC checks on company's clients and activities
• Drafting compliance and legal policies for the firm
• Conducting internal trainings for the employees
• Law Degree from a well-reputed university
• 3-5 years of relevant working experience
• Experience in the DIFC, preferably gained at Private Equity / Asset Management / Investment Banking firm
• Experience working with legal documentation related to investment transactions and general corporate agreements
Budget for the role: AED 20-25'000
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in organisation with strong presence in the GCC region, please send your English CV, references and diplomas to us!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.