- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- See description
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the risk of all new transactions in line with established credit approval process, including policy and limit compliance, assignment of internal risk ratings, and recommendations on structuring, pricing, security, covenants, and terms and conditions.
- Ensure new transactions are approved in line with established credit approval process, including timely preparation of all documents required for Investment Committee meetings.
- Monitor existing transactions in line with established policy and process, including independent annual or quarterly reviews, updates on risk ratings, and valuation of equity investments .
- Assess and provide recommendations on all credit decisions relating to waivers of loan covenants and conditions, changes in terms, and other amendments to transactions agreements.
- Ensure sound credit administration of existing transactions, covering disbursements, repayments, covenant and collateral monitoring, and safe keeping of transaction documents.
- Assist and closely coordinates with concerned departments in management of impaired transactions.
- Assist in risk reporting and the formulation and implementation of credit policies, procedures, and processes.
- Assess the risk of all new transactions in line with established credit approval process, including policy and limit compliance, assignment of internal risk ratings, and recommendations on structuring, pricing, security, covenants, and terms and conditions
- Master Degree in finance or an MBA.
- 10 years of experience with leading international or regional banks in credit risk or origination role
- Experience in credit risk assessment, portfolio management, and structuring of corporate and project finance transactions
- Experience in credit risk assessment of individual loans, guarantees, and equity investments under a credit approval and portfolio management perspective
- Detailed understanding of best practice credit risk assessment, portfolio management, transaction structuring, and valuation of equity investments
- Strong knowledge of banking products, financial and risk modeling, stress test methodology, analytical framework for assessing economic capital and loan loss provisioning, rating methodology, and risk management concepts