- Aston Carter
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- >100k TAX FREE
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Technology
- Sub Sector:
- Development, Project Management
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
If you are a passionate open source technologist, someone who enjoys using new, innovative tools and technologies such as functional programming and have an interest in building scalable, robust applications then this may be the opportunity for you.
Working as some of the first hires for an innovative new start-up looking to develop the next generation of payment solutions, you’ll be encouraged to use the best of breed tools and technologies to design and develop greenfield products, platforms and applications to enable the company to grow.
This is a new office, new team and a blank canvas from a technology perspective; a rare and exciting challenge for any software engineer. This team needs an experienced Lead Software Engineer who can guide, mentor, design and develop these greenfield solutions.
Candidates will need:
- Prior experience working within the mobile money, mobile wallet, or wider payment solutions space – knowledge of the e-payment/m-payment industry is critical to the role
- Extensive experience in the design and development of scalable systems and software applications and products used within the B2C environment
- Strong OOP background with expertise in either Java, C++ or functional languages
- Experience working within highly agile and creative environments
- Prior experience in technically leading and coaching software developers
A technical degree and strong communication skills in English are also required.
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody to take a leading role on a completely greenfield solution for an ambitious start-up here in sunny Dubai with a generous tax-free package and relocation assistance provided.
Although a start-up organisation here in Dubai, they will be operating as part of a multi-national group who have already achieved great success within the IT solutions space and this is set to be their next high growth venture.