- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Competitive with Benefits
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Services, Information Technology, Operations
- Sub Sector:
- Other, n/a, Strategy/Business Analyst
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Assists the COO to drive, monitor and review operational efficiency across all areas and identify areas and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures that appropriate corporate governance is exercised.
- Participates in the assessment and review of service providers.
- Participates in the discussion of audit findings. Facilitates and monitors the implementation of recommendations.
- Provides timely and detailed information on ad-hoc requests from the COO.
- Implement, monitor, review and update the “Information Security Policy” to ensure compliance with international best practice.
- Provide direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Evaluates business impact and contingency planning initiatives to ensure a complete recovery program is implemented, regularly tested and updated as per international best practice.
- Maintains documentation as it relates to the business impact analysis, risk assessment, recovery plans, contact lists and test plans.
- Assists in monitoring the contingency program as it relates to audit and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in projects/initiatives.
Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.