- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Islamic Finance, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- n/a, Other, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Overall day to day management and to define and implement a strategy for profitable growth while efficiently managing costs and risks.
- Oversees the operations of organisation and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To develop and support the fund raising strategies with the Board.
- Liaise with clients for the objective of developing and maintaining close relationship/ties leading to increased business.
- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval.
- Assures that the organisation and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the Board appropriately informed of the organisation’s financial position.
- Act as a primary interface with government entities and regulators.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience with at least 5 years in a C level position managing a sizeable financial institution preferably buy side or sell side. Ideally, with experience in Fund raising.
- Strong in strategic planning, business planning and management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business, management or finance. MBA preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills and exhibits leadership traits and can effectively influence his audience.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume directly to email@example.com, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.