- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a reputed international bank with a strong presence in the GCC region, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an experienced Private Banking Assistant to support one of the organisations Regional Heads.
The job responsibilities will include:
• Taking care of all administrative and organisational tasks related to the daily activities of the Head
• Providing technical support to the Head, particularly relating to banking and finance
• Coordinating with other departments on behalf of the Head
• Providing administrative support on business activities, ad hoc projects, client management
• Looking after travel arrangements, expenses, daily, incoming emails and calls
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• 5+ years of experience as a Relationship Manager, Private Banking
• Previous banking experience in the DIFC is highly preferred, particularly within private banking
• Previous international working experience
• Strong understanding of the finance and private banking sector
• Fluent English is mandatory, any other European language skills is beneficial
This is an important position which supports a senior professional in both technical and administrative duties. If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel you are right for the job, please do apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.