- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Private Banking & Wealth Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- Sales & Client Services, Client Relations, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
The organization is looking for a candidate who has strong GCC networks, shares the passion for growing the business, and has a charismatic personality and business acumen to communicate with industry experts coupled with strong work ethics.
- Work with the senior management team to target new prospective clients and develop key partnerships with investors in MENA.
- To manage and grow a book of clients, comprising of Financial Institutions, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals.
- Business Development & Fundraising across business lines: Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital and Asset Management.
- Contribute to the product development of the business across its entire suite of alternative investment products.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in relationship building, enabling business growth, sales and target achievement, and new client acquisition.
- Ideal Candidate should currently be in a Placement, Fund Raising, Investor Relations role or a Private Banker with a track record of consistently raising minimum $50 million - $100 million annually.
- Candidate’s geographic coverage should be in at least 3/4 GCC countries including Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait or UAE.
- Diverse product knowledge covering Private Equity, Real Estate, Equities and Bonds.
- Must possess leadership qualities and have a clear track record of managing teams.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.