- Madison Pearl
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Private Banking & Wealth Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- Sales & Client Services, Client Relations, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Building and managing a large, diverse and active base of Institutional and Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions, Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth individuals.
- Develops the overall sales strategy, business plan and budget.
- Originate new products ideas and development in conjunction with the research team and business model.
- Work with all business units on developing new products expanding company’s overall product offering, creating a stronger relationship throughout our client universe.
- Drives the business and product development function of the sales department through a sustained sales and marketing campaign across the region.
- Conducts or facilitates regular communications, meetings and updates with other company’s client-facing departments to ensure a focused approach to all existing and potential clients.
- Updates clients with relevant news and latest information that impacts their investments.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Buy side or Sell side Investment firm with at least 6 years of that being in Sales and Product development in a Financial Services entity within the GCC region.
- Strong knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate products.
- Master’s degree or above, preferably MBA or CFA.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to handle different stakeholders.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.