- Madison Pearl
- Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Investment Banking/M&A, Operations, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance, Other, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Work closely with the CEO to define and implement corporate efficiencies, and growth strategies.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of results to ownership to ensure objectives are being met, recommending actions as required.
- Development of business/investment plans, working with the executive leadership team; ensuring plans support the achievement of overall corporate objectives and strategy.
- Responsible for helping CEO in meeting annual operational and financial targets through oversight and leadership of organizational budgeting, team management, business development and innovation.
- Business or finance degrees are preferred.
- Previous experience in executive management
- Results oriented and resourceful leader, capable of quickly taking control of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and develop long-lasting relationships and partnerships across a broad range of business and support groups
- Influence and collaboration skills to achieve solutions that meet the needs of the organization; able to resolve issues, and overcome obstacles
- Strong integrity and accountability.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.