- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Investment Banking/M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- n/a, M&A/Corporate Finance
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
We are working with a large, top-tier investment team with a global investment remit. They are looking for part-time Non-Executive Directors to work with one or more of their private equity portfolio businesses, which are spread across a wide range of sectors and geographies - within the Middle East and outside the Middle East.
The organisation is extremely well-funded and has a global remit. The roles are likely to be for 30-40 days per year (spread over the course of the year), for a period of 2-3 years.
These roles will focus on advising on strategy, operations and any best practices which are applicable to their private equity portfolio businesses, with the goal of improving their performance.
- Advising on corporate and business-level strategies, operations and other best practices, and attending board meetings
- Experience of private equity, top-tier strategy consulting and investment banking
- Candidates must have exprience of working with private equity portfolio businesses in a hands-on way, or have experience of working within an operating business at board / chairman / CEO-level
- First-class academic track record and strong board-level communication and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel from time-to-time
Recruiters Reference: 5896 /2D