- Madison Pearl
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Investment Banking/M&A, Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Credit, M&A/Corporate Finance
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- The select candidate will develop, implement and maintain an effective credit control policy and procedures and implement enhancements where required.
- Develop medium/long-term credit risk strategy aligned to overall investment strategy and draft credit & counterparty Risk Policy.
- Work closely with Private Equity, RE & Infra, and alternatives team to analyze credit risk and approve credit exposure before the deal is affected.
- Build credit monitoring system for all liquid and publicly traded securities, Monitors portfolio and individual investments to identify early warning signs and take necessary action.
- Embed risk management culture in front office functions, contribute to the design of the investment process from a risk management perspective to ensure a comprehensive assessment of risks.
- Establish the credit & counterparty risk team.
- Minimum 10 years of total experience with the most recent 5 years in the same capacity or related function.
- Experience within either top international investment banks, private equity, asset management firms or other state-owned investment funds is a prerequisite.
- Global Geographic exposure and sector experience in Infrastructure, Real Estate and Industrials etc. is an advantage. Regional exposure to the Middle East is desirable but not mandatory.
- Bachelors / Masters from a leading international business school.
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*