- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Investment Banking/M&A
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a reputed and global International Bank with a strong presence in the GCC region, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an experienced French-speaking Executive Assistant (80%) to be based in our client's office in the DIFC.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Senior Executive Assistant, whilst assisting one of the senior Executive Board Members. You will need to work closely as a team.
The job responsibilities will include:
• Providing high level administrative support
• Working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant, sharing responsibilities
• Looking after complex travel arrangements, including all details
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Excellent command of the French language
• 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant gained at a multinational company
• Previous experience in the DIFC is highly preferred
• Strong presentation and communication skills
If you have the relevant experience and feel you are right for the job, please do apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.