- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Accounting & Finance
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
FAB is currently looking for a professional Business Finance Analyst within the Finance and Treasury segment who can act as an engagement point with Corporate &Investment Banking Business Finance partners to define business objectives, process, and requirements.
Responsibilities not restricted to:
- Work closely with C&IB business finance in identifying the various source systems and data elements to facilitate C&IB consolidated reporting.
- Work extensively with the all the units within Finance and Treasury Business Services for streamlining and automating C&IB business finance reporting and processes.
- Serve as a primary interface with C&IB business finance and assist in building an effective service oriented environment.
- Act as the quick reaction response coordinator for urgent and non-routine financial management/budget matters that affect/impact C&IB Business finance.
- Test new reporting system under development and developed for C&IB, document findings, communicate for rectification and retest until acceptance.
- Support a wide variety of information deliverable in both as adhoc or regular fashion, and assist in the preparation of C&IB business finance standard reports and files.
Expected knowledge, experience and skills:
- The candidate will have min 5 years of business finance experience with strong MIS and financial reporting exposure within the Banking industry
- Experience of a system/data implementation project preferably in financial institutions.
- Candidates must be professionally qualified (ACCA/CFA/CMA/CA).
- Our ideal candidate would technically have proficiency in excel. Good understanding and experience of financial data analysis and reporting to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial systems, computers, and databases.