- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Compliance/Legal, Information Technology, Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Other, In-house Legal, Operational
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Ensuring key stakeholders are informed of the impact of legislation and regulatory requirements which may affect the business;
- Sound knowledge of local laws and procedures relating to competition, commercial and regulatory laws as applicable to the Telecommunications industry.
- Monitor legal developments in relevant markets, including new legislation, jurisdiction etc.
- Identify, assess, manage, and prevent legal risks associated with the changing business and regulatory environment.
- Support and give advice on acquisitions, licensing, new business initiatives and other transactions.
- Advise on product claims, competitor challenges and defenses.
- Assess legal & compliance risks and implement systems and solutions to manage those risks.
- Bachelors of Law and a minimum 10+ years PQE Competition experience within Telecommunications;
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand business strategy and context
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*