- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Services
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Assist the Director Market and Competition in designing regulatory frameworks in order to protect the users.
- Responsible for quarterly and yearly reports on the market such as volume and design of services as well as consumer surveys.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policies and direct the implementation of procedures and controls.
- Advise on various matters and prepare reports for external shareholders and Ministry of telecommunications.
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in telecom sector of which 8 years in managerial position and responsibilities
- Knowledge of cost modeling
- Knowledge of microeconomics principles and statistics
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications industry
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*