- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Client Relations, Client Relations
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of high profile/high net worth clients, handling deposits needs, consumer lending needs, comprehensive financial profiling and acting as a liaison to other internal product partners.
- Generate new revenue by actively soliciting new clients from internal and external sources and client referrals.
- Adherence to all performance, procedural, and compliance policies and standards.
- Follow market trends and developments to increase the Bank’s business in established and developing markets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 8 or more years of Private banking experience
- Extensive customer contact & experience in managing high net worth client relationships
- Demonstrated awareness of changing financial markets and overall economic environment
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills