- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a large financial institution based in Qatar, Swisslinx is currently seeking a Head of Credit Risk to join their offices in Doha.
In this role you will be working in the Credit Risk division and reporting to the Chief Risk Officer. You will be undertaking the following tasks:
• Responsible for managing the bank's quality of financing assets
• Leading the Credit Risk division so overall divisional budgets and objectives are achieved
• Implementing effective credit policies and procedures
• Developing the strategy and business plan to ensure full alignment with the organizational business strategy
• Liaison with internal and external auditors
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• 10 years' experience in credit risk with at least 5 years at senior management level
• Bachelor degree in Finance (finance related) with preferably MBA and internationally accepted credit risk management certification
• Islamic banking experience
• Fluent English and Arabic communication is mandatory
• Strong leader with strategic thinking, communication, analytical and compliance & regulatory reporting skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel you are right for the job, please apply of this vacancy below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.