- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Portfolio Management, Other, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of an established Investment / Asset Management Company, Swisslinx Executive Search is looking to source a Head of Investor Relations for our client's office in ABU DHABI.
Working closely with the CEO and management, this is a strategic role where you will be representing the company in meetings and conferences, preparing and giving presentations, and focusing on maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients. Our client's existing client base targets UHNWI and large institutions.
The right candidate for this role will have:
• Excellent knowledge of the local market
• Strong technical background in investments (CAIA certification or equivalent)
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Comfortable in presenting, being in the media, representing the company
• Fluent in English and Arabic (ideal)
Please not that this is not a sales role, but rather focuses on maintaining strong relationships. The right candidate should have experience in relationship management with a strong background and knowledge of investments.
Should you be interested in having a confidential conversation, please contact Irina / Swisslinx with a copy of your CV. Please note, Swisslinx Executive Search will not send your CV through to a client without first discussing the role available with you and obtaining your permission to do so.