- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Investment Banking/M&A
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
We are currently looking for an Associate, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)to assist Directors, Executive Directors and Managing Directors in the sourcing and executing of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
* Perform financial and valuation analyses using various methodologies
* Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential equity and debt capital market transactions or M&A transactions
* Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing
* Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings.
* Preparation and presentation of information memoranda, prospectuses, fairness opinions (including valuation) under the supervision of Directors.
* Participate in the origination and execution of transactions.
* Research and analysis of markets and industries.
* Research and financial analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources.
* Coordinate efforts with deal team members across the Bank.
* Assist Directors in structuring transactions.
* Contribute to the sourcing of new ideas.