- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a well-reputed international company within the field of insurance, Swisslinx Middle East is looking to source an experienced Finance Director, responsible for their UAE and regional offices.
This is a senior management position in which the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and C-level professionals. You will be managing a team based in the Dubai, as well as regionally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Full responsibility for reporting (locally and regionally)
• Overseeing the preparation of financial budgets and statements
• Providing support to the senior management across the board
• Providing effective financial support and identifying any key risks
• Responsible for external auditing as well as ensuring all financial compliance requirements are met
To be considered for this role you should possess the following requirements:
• Experience at senior managerial level
• Ability to work, communicate and deliver at a high quality standard
• ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred
• Willing to travel across the MENA region
• Experience within Insurance field of great benefit
To round off your profile, you should have outstanding and articulate communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in Arabic of advantage. Our client is looking for a professional with attention to detail and the necessary discretion and reliability. You should be dynamic, well-organized and a successful multi-tasker.
Our client offers the right individual an outstanding exposure to the market and field, long term career development, and competitive remuneration.
Please contact Irina / Swisslinx to further discuss this role or for a confidential conversation.