- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dar Kulayb, Northern Governorate, Bahrain
- Up to GBP1.0 per annum
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
· Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
· Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
· Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
· Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance,
· Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations as per agreed process.
Risk & Control
· Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
· Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
· Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in CSG and facilitate transfer of best practice.
Solution Activation Team Activities
· Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end (i.e. those implementations without a TB Implementation Manager assigned)