- Robert Half International UAE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- FX & Money Markets, Trading
- Sub Sector:
- n/a, Trading
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Senior CFD Dealer - Global Player - P&L Reports and Analysis - Experience in MT4 trading platform is a strong advantage - Strong financial derivatives background
The Senior CFD Dealer's duties will include managing the firm's book and market exposure, intraday reconciliation and financial reporting, risk management, client analysis, broking and executing client orders.
The Senior CFD Dealer role entails the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and advising the other dealers on best practice in executing client's orders
- Hedging company exposure base on approved risk levels
- Dealers daily log & manual
- Client's trading manual on both platforms
- Configuration sheets for both platforms
- Monitoring price feeds and comparing between different providers
- Monitoring competitors trading terms, policies and pricing quality
- Monthly commissions and cash rebates reports
- P&L reports and analysis
- Reconciling client's deposits and withdrawals.
- Strong financial derivatives background
- The ability to work under pressure, handling many requests at one time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Capable of using own initiative especially when it comes to hedging decisions
- Experience in MT4 trading platform is a strong advantage
- You will be working in a world class environment with the latest trading technologies and working with some of the best dealers/traders in the region.
- The client offers relocation and pays above market salaries plus lucrative commission and bonuses.
Please send in your CV for a confidential conversation.