- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Up to GBP0.0 per annum
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Transaction Banking
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Understanding of Client
* Deep understanding of clients' business needs, footprint, buying centers and decision making process.
* Owns TB Client Map and Account Plan commitments.
* Deep understanding of client ecosystem and supply chain
* Build full access to trade finance decision makers through active client calling; including procurement and trading centres, strategic sourcing, export teams, structured financing teams, channel / distribution management teams.
* Build access at operating level in the client shop.
Revenue & Trade Drivers
* Complete ownership of client level revenue for Trade
* Complete ownership of the assigned portfolio's Driver levels.
* Manage the execution through to revenue realisation as per scorecard metric
* Pro-actively lead Trade opportunity development with the CIB team.
* Execute activities in line with TB sales pipeline and deal review policies.
* Take the lead in identifying explicit and implied client needs, engaging key influencers and decision makers, developing solutions and leading proposals and pitches to clients.
* Input into BCA's via Product Conditions for assigned portfolio.
* Facility structuring for Trade deals, working with SST and Commercial Banking where relevant.
* Proposal and pitches to the clients.
* Provide input to Product Managers on evolving client and competitor landscape