- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- HR & Recruitment
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Please note that this is an exclusive role.
Swisslinx Executive Search has been mandated to source an experienced Director of HR, UAE National for our prestigious client, a UAE government entity. This role will be permanently based in Dubai but will include travel to Abu Dhabi when needed.
In this key position, you will be one of the first hires for this new entity, responsible for setting up the HR function. Reporting to the CEO, you will head and lead all aspects of the human resources function, including setting up a team of your own.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Working with external consultants to develop and implement HR strategies, putting in place all policies and procedures
• Developing and then leading all areas of HR operations: talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, learning & development, insurances and others
• Strong emphasis on recruitment until all members are on board, liaising with recruitment partners
• Create partnerships with local Universities in order to hire Emirati graduates
This is a senior role where you will need to set up the department. To be considered for this role, you should have:
• 10+ years' experience in a leading HR role
• Excellent knowledge of local UAE laws / Labour Law
• Experience in setting up HR function, working with external consultants
• HR accreditation (CIPD) a plus
In this role, you must be self-confident, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to work and represent the company at the highest standard. In turn, our offers a fantastic career opportunity and development, competitive remuneration, and a chance to work within an international and high-level team.