- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Support programme deliverables in terms of Planning, Scoping, Engineer process, and coordinate delivery of change within agreed timelines:
* Support in planning, coordination and preparation IMO programme PSC, PWC
* Support in analysis, process mapping, design & solutioning of IMO process for pilot and phase 2 roll out.
* Liaise with IMO teams globally to discuss pain points and explore process changes/enhancements.
* Analyse process gaps between countries and work on realigning to global model.
* Identify technical opportunities to enhance IMO processes working with COLT delivery team (requirements consolidations from various IMO team and realignment with global model)
* Communication and training needs analysis, providing content and context for user guides and other training materials
* Manage Business stakeholders for Requirements gathering and agreement
* Respond to queries and feedback, proactive to manage stakeholder engagement and expectations
* Compile and circulate committee papers to ensure consistency of format and timeliness of circulation
* Document and distribution of IMO PWC pack and ensure timely and effective follow-up on action items
Qualifications and Skills
* Degree or diploma qualified, ideally in a Business or Technology discipline
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non functional requirements
* Ability to create effective work relationships across business & borders
* Ability to engage effectively with senior management
* Focused, organised and results-oriented
* Good presentation skills and strong Excel skills - Macro development, Template development.
* Proactive and positive with the ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgement
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, creative, experience in documenting business processes and driving process improvement and change initiatives
* Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and apply Project Management best practices
* Wholesale banking domain experience with a proven track record of effectiveness working within small teams
* Knowledge of CIB activities aligned with commercial corporate banking an advantageous
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.