- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Accounting & Finance
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a large medical group in Saudi Arabia, Swisslinx is currently searching for a Group Accounting Manager who speaks Arabic to join their expanding head office in Riyadh.
Reporting into the Group Chief Finance Officer, you will manage a large accounting department in an organization consisting of several medical centres. In this role, you will be responsible for the set-up of the accounting function including the implementation of ERP while being aware of IFRS and consolidate reports from different entities.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
• Minimum of 5 years accounting experience in a large (holding) group or listed company
• Able to manage and set up the accounting and reporting function for a large group
• Experience with ERP systems and IFRS, preferably also ERP implementation
• Professional certification like ACCA, CFA or CMA are a plus
• Arabic speaker is required
• Great time management: month closing, yearly financials and completing audits on time
Our client will be offering for successful candidates a competitive remuneration package, as well as an annual bonus.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes for the above role, we like you to apply below!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA