- McGregor Boyall
- Muzayri‘, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sub Sector:
- Compliance Regulatory
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Our client is a leading Regional bank across the GCC with a wide international footprint in MENA, Asia, Europe and America.
They are currently looking to a hire a strong profile to take the role of Compliance Head for International Branches.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the Compliance function within the Banks International Branches and will be based in the UAE.
The Compliance Head for International Branches must demonstrate:
- minimum of 15 years experience in the Banking Industry, at least 7 of which must be exposure to global compliance regulations.
- Experience in managing Senior Compliance proffesionals across a number of countries at once.
- Excellent understanding of International Compliance and regulations.
- A minimum educational qualfication of a related Bachelors Degree.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Bank's Compliance strategy within the International Branches.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Compliance Officers within the Bank's International branches.
- Ensure the Bank's global compliance program is designed to meet the requirements of the international laws and regulations.
- Oversee the implementation of the Group Compliance program across the branches globally as well as managing the risks in line with Group Policies.
- Oversee the establishment of fit for purpose compliance programs to identofy, prevent, detect and correct noncompliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Monitor all other related projects.
- Execute any other duties as directed by the Head of Compliance.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.