- Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Research
- Sub Sector:
- Strategist/Economist, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Project Manager (Commercial), to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
The Chief Business Officer (CBO) is responsible for all the business divisions of the bank (Commercial banking, Financial Institutions, Transaction Banking, Treasury, Assets and wealth management, Retail).
The project manager will work on critical projects across all business divisions in coordination with the Business. He / She will be primarily responsible for defining, monitoring and securing the delivery of strategic projects.
The nature of Projects will be varied and broad, with the ultimate goal of improving performance, increasing revenue generation and regulatory based projects. You will need to have the skills to operate collaboratively, able to bring teams and people together through ideas.
- Building relationships with multiple departments and areas of the business will enable you to gain a full understanding of their operations to be in a strong position to evaluate strategic projects along with timeframes and budgets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the strategy set by leadership team and the business stakes
- Assist individual Group Business department Heads in preparing future strategy
- Ensure that realistic detailed project plans and delivery roadmaps are prepared and maintained
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope / budget
- Effectively communicate relevant project/ practice information to superiors and peers
- Responsible for developing and presenting project proposals to senior management in order to gain approvals.
- Project manager with banking experience, minimum 4 years of successful PM work within Banks.
- Arabic language is advantageous but not essential
- Bachelor degree in "Business Management" and MBA and Certification in Project Management (PMI) / Prince is preferable.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Banking / financial services, big consulting firms and specialization in project management.
- Previous banking and business project management experience is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV