- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Technology
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Product Consultants are specialist in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II, Basel III and ALM solutions.
Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation:
Proof of concept
Gap analysis and data mapping
Product installation and configuration
Development of custom functionality
User and technical training
Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfill customer needs.
Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
Stay current on the functionality of our products.
Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products.
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the ERS - Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international regulatory requirements (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g.FRM or CFA) is a plus
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Skills in improving Data Quality
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English mandatory to work with our clients, Arabic is a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.