- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Transaction Banking
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Supply Chain Finance product has tremendous potential to grow in UAE / GCC market as FAB has already invested in a state of the art and fully automated technology. The product is still in a nascent stage in the market and thus there is lot of untapped opportunity with clients in home and select international markets. The incumbent needs to help in growing the SCF product uptake and aggressively push SCF product with clients.
- Build and grow Supply Chain Finance (Buyer Led) capabilities of the Bank in line with market trends, corporate strategies, client needs.
- Actively engage with client globally together with the Trade Solutions & Advisory teams, Coverage and build a robust SCF business for FAB globally.
- Responsible for structuring SCF deals and providing technical expertise to relationship managers and facilitate client discussions. Lead structuring of bespoke SCF Solutions and ensure a high quality customer experience through consultative approach.
- Structure, execute and implementing workable and innovative SCF solutions that meet customer needs.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships and work with colleagues and partners across the network to build a strong SCF pipeline.
- Ensure SCF transactions and facilities are being executed on timely manner
- Partner with coverage teams in order to develop quality credit proposals supporting structuring of existing and new SCF facilities.
- Proactively managing transactional risk in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Identify and manage fraud, regulatory and compliance risks in the transactions when developing solutions for clients.
- Actively participate in opportunities to update product skills, understand market trends and competitor behaviours.
- Work with Coverage team on creating detailed Client Account Plan for growing SCF business and maximize market share.
- Closely monitoring utilization of SCF facilities and come up with ideas to grow SCF business within existing groups and deepen client wallet.
- Work closely with Global SCF Product and Onboarding team in UAE to finalize SCF documentation / structures / rollout new SCF products/ solutions etc.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Drive to grow SCF business for the bank globally.
- At least 8 - 15 Years Experience in structuring Buyer led SCF deals with local and international clients.
- Ability to understand client needs and structure bespoke SCF deals in line with client’s requirements.
- Analytical skills to look at client’s working capital cycles and ratios (e.g. DPO/DSO etc).
- Ability to manage client interactions independantly across multiple levels.
- Experience in motivating clients to use SCF products by working with multiple stakeholders like Treasury / Finance / Procurement / IT etc.
- Ability to understand SCF contracts and negotiate them with the client seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a team player with strong influential skill that can motivate other team members to achieve the business objective.
- Self-confident and performance driven. Ability to work under pressure and with a strong delivery focus.
- Ability to articulate, formulate and deliver high quality client presentation.
- Understanding of operations processes and procedures, and related risk in SCF transactions.EDSCFGTB001IH