- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, an Asset Management firm based in the DIFC, we are looking to source a Compliance Officer to join their team in Dubai.
You will be the sole individual responsible for compliance matters for the region and will be looking after client onboarding, KYC checks, auditing and other areas related to regulatory compliance and internal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• Previous experience in trading (trading and capital markets, asset management or wealth management)
• Must be authorized or previously authorized by DFSA (MLRO)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Compliance within the region
• Western working experience / education is highly preferred
• Fluency in English is mandatory
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in a fast growing environment please apply within. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA