- Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Other, Product Specialisation, Private Client
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Assistant Private Banker - Asset & Wealth Management, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
As an Assistant Private Banker will be responsible for supporting Private Bankers in managing relationships with High Net Worth customers. These responsibilities cover client servicing, includes preparing and updating client files and insure back and middle support for the Private Banking team.
- Provide back and middle office support to the Private Banking Front team.
- Updating clients' files as per the latest Banking regulations in collaboration with the Compliance Department.
- Creation of KYC for onboarding (new clients) & Recertification (existing clients) for the Private Banking department.
- Verification and follow up to obtain mandatory documentation and information necessary for the update process.
- Perform enhanced due diligence process on high risk clients and Politically Exposed Persons for all new and existing clients.
- Assist with the management and control of the bank cards (orders, renewals, oppositions, fraud, etc..).
- Assist Private Bankers with all client related matters and updates.
- Performing periodic sweep of clients' account to identify and need for rebalancing investments, investing and reporting to the Private Banker.
- Acting as a focal point for contact for clients and as a secondary account manager for the Private Banker.
- Generating client reports (Statements, Credit Reports) to support the Private Banker.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduate with at least 5 years experience in financial services and 2 years experience specialising in relationship management on HNW clients.
- CISI certification is desirable and an advantage.
- Good understanding of the Private Banking (HNW) customer base, its needs and expectations.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and delivery channels available to HNW customers.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Superior people relationship skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and financial management skills.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV