- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Retail Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
The Role Responsibilities
- Drive a culture of complete adherence to local and international service standards for affluent customer segment.
- Ensure all points of customer contact practice service excellence in handling staff issues, complaints, etc.
- Handling staff complaints effectively and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure 90% of client instructions meet Priority & International Banking TAT's as mentioned in the SLA between Operations and Premium Banking
- Ensure all complaints to be resolved within 24 hours.
- Ensure all complaints and negative feedback is logged in the system immediately upon notice.
- Manage staff satisfaction surveys
- Ensure accuracy of the account opening process.
- Identify service gaps, repetitive complaints.
- Conduct staff visits as required.
- Respond to client Query /RM queries in a timely fashion.
- Verify documentation for accuracy.
- Ensure error free checking and avoid any financial losses to the bank.
- Follow up, monitor and review credit facilities on time and as per agreed standards.
- Provide support to Priority & International Banking sales team and ensure timelines are met.
Compliance & Risk :
- Ensure compliance to policies pertaining to customer diligence, data confidentiality.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to service, operational risk and Service.
- Ensure the team read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures for money laundering prevention are in place and functioning as intended. Where appropriate, assist in the investigation of financial crime risks.
- To ensure total compliance with laid down norms in terms of compliance risk, credit policy, documentation, operational risk and other Group / Regulatory control Standards
- Ensure CDD/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
- Update the systems, adhering to the contact Management Plan.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and CDD.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies related to operational risk, sales processes, anti-mis-selling, etc.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.