- Warner Scott Recruitment
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- USD15000 - USD20000 per month + package
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Trade Finance, Transaction Banking, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
The ultimate responsibility of this role is to lead, manage and develop the Financial Institutions Group responsible for the growth of business with the leading institutions in the European and American markets. The role will include the development and execution of the FIG market strategy supporting the growth across all of the banks strategies and products with a particular focus of Trade Finance.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree or equivalent education is preferred. CFA is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 -15 years prior experience of corporate banking having gained experience within the Financial Institutions sector preferred, including coverage experience in the European and American markets.
- The successful incumbent with have a solid Trade Finance experience attained from experience ideally from an international banking background.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential, Arabic language skills is highly desirable.
- Solid team player with exceptional communication skills