- Majority of UAE businesses use a converged infrastructure or hyper converged systems
- RAKICC meets international companies in Cyprus
- Global economic balancing act: BIS warns we could be on the cusp of a crisis
- Arab National Bank’s Ratings Affirmed
- IMF Executive Board completes fourth review under the PSI and extends arrangement for Senegal
- IMF Executive Board completes first review under the Extended Fund Facility for Jordan
- IMF Executive Board approves $16.1 million disbursement under the RCF for The Gambia
- IMF Executive Board approves $666.2 million arrangement under the ECF for Cameroon
- IMF Executive Board completes Sixth PSI Review for Tanzania and approves extension of programme
- Moody’s: Egypt’s banks will benefit from country’s increased tourism
Sailing into the future
The value of an outside opinion
A trusted third party's evaluation can lower the costs of funding your business, give you better access to finance and make your company more attractive…
Behind every Islamic finance transaction is a great mind; Emirates Review pays tribute to the guardians of the Islamic finance industry.
Safe as houses?
Camille Chamoun of Law House explains all about the new mortgage law Dubai introduced late last year.
The first of many great years
Emirates Review celebrates Value House’s first anniversary.Value House was officially launched in May 2014, and the response has been overwhelming. Finance House Credit…
The UAE's booming non-oil sector
While lower oil prices have cast a shadow over some GCC countries, the UAE remains a bright spot for investors thanks to its diversified economy.Investor sentiment is running high in the UAE, which…
Marka makes its mark
The UAE’s first publicly-traded retail operator is championing localbrands in the region and beyond.
It seems fitting that the UAE’s only company to focus exclusively on enhancing…
A virtual currency in a physical world
Emirates Review asks if Bitcoin, that has as many critics as admirers, is really worth the paper it’s printed on.
Created in 2008 by an anonymous person or group of people…
Building an empire
Architectural Consulting Group shares its inspiring story of innovation and growth.
Over the past 40 years, Architectural Consulting Group (ACG) has thrived and evolved into…
Where the world comes to shop
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Lulu Group International is ranked as one of 10 fastest growing retailers in the world.LuLu Group International started as a family venture and is now a global group with…
UAE ranks high on built asset contribution to GDP
EC Harris, an ARCADIS company and built asset consultancy firm, today announced the UAE as one of the greatest built asset contributors to GDP compared to the world’s 30 highest grossing countries.…
EY: GCC utilities facing challenges as power demand grows six to eight per cent year-on-year
According to EY, the long-held operating models of the GCC’s utilities, which are based on state-owned monopolies, are facing several challenges. With demand in the GCC growing between six and…
QNB: World economy on a bumpy road to recovery
The world economy continues to move slowly out of the recovery room from the great recession of 2008-09, with still a number of bumps and bruises. This is the main message…
EIU: GCC still presents important risks to investors
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released a report entitled The Business Environment in Gulf Co-operation Council Countries which looked at the region’s current environment and the…
Natixis metals review for 2014H1
2013 was another difficult year for commodities, with total return indices trading in a narrow range to end the year down between 1.2 per cent (S&P-GSCI) and 9.5 per cent DJ-UBS.“While DJ-UBS…