- Reflation eurphoria reality check
- Art Dubai closes its latest edition
- Moody's: Oman's Baa1 rating balances high wealth and government net asset position against oil depen
- VAT and GCC regulatory tax reform at Deloitte’s 10th Annual Middle East Tax Conference
- Falcon Group concludes financial restructuring new Board composition
- Mashreq collaborates with Sumansa as banking partner for Dubai Property Show Shanghai
- Doha Bank’s Long-Term Foreign Currency Rating Raised to ‘A+’; All Other Ratings Affirmed
- EFG Hermes concludes advisory on $105 million ENBD REIT IPO on Nasdaq Dubai
- ENBD REIT admits shares to trading on Nasdaq Dubai
- Presidents of Ghana and Senegal discuss regional trade and investment at the Africa CEO Forum 2017
A colourful journey
Time to buy?
With rents rising in the UAE, would residents do better with a mortgage than a tenancy contract?
The new tobacco?
It has been dubbed the most dangerous drug of our time, and yet there are no restrictions on how much sugar is manufactured, sold or marketed.
The music of the oud can be heard throughout millennia, and Beit El Oud in Abu Dhabi is ensuring a new generation of musicians will continue its song.
The first of many great years
Emirates Review celebrates Value House’s first anniversary.Value House was officially launched in May 2014, and the response has been overwhelming. Finance House Credit…
The UAE's booming non-oil sector
While lower oil prices have cast a shadow over some GCC countries, the UAE remains a bright spot for investors thanks to its diversified economy.Investor sentiment is running high in the UAE, which…
Marka makes its mark
The UAE’s first publicly-traded retail operator is championing localbrands in the region and beyond.
It seems fitting that the UAE’s only company to focus exclusively on enhancing…
A virtual currency in a physical world
Emirates Review asks if Bitcoin, that has as many critics as admirers, is really worth the paper it’s printed on.
Created in 2008 by an anonymous person or group of people…
Building an empire
Architectural Consulting Group shares its inspiring story of innovation and growth.
Over the past 40 years, Architectural Consulting Group (ACG) has thrived and evolved into…
Where the world comes to shop
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Lulu Group International is ranked as one of 10 fastest growing retailers in the world.LuLu Group International started as a family venture and is now a global group with…
UAE ranks high on built asset contribution to GDP
EC Harris, an ARCADIS company and built asset consultancy firm, today announced the UAE as one of the greatest built asset contributors to GDP compared to the world’s 30 highest grossing countries.…
EY: GCC utilities facing challenges as power demand grows six to eight per cent year-on-year
According to EY, the long-held operating models of the GCC’s utilities, which are based on state-owned monopolies, are facing several challenges. With demand in the GCC growing between six and…
QNB: World economy on a bumpy road to recovery
The world economy continues to move slowly out of the recovery room from the great recession of 2008-09, with still a number of bumps and bruises. This is the main message…
EIU: GCC still presents important risks to investors
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released a report entitled The Business Environment in Gulf Co-operation Council Countries which looked at the region’s current environment and the…
Natixis metals review for 2014H1
2013 was another difficult year for commodities, with total return indices trading in a narrow range to end the year down between 1.2 per cent (S&P-GSCI) and 9.5 per cent DJ-UBS.“While DJ-UBS…