- Bayzat raises $7.5 million to fuel insurance and HR automation
- Clyde & Co's Middle-East deal study reveals consistent deal volumes with a drop in value
- Deloitte: Family-owned businesses expect disruptions over next decade and look to the next-gen
- RTA collaborates with ADCB on offering easy payment of fines, seasonal parking fees
- EFG Hermes opens Pakistan office
- UAE Minister of Economy urges investors to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The SME General Authority launches HUB1006 to drive the growth
- “The time for Africa is now – we can’t slow down, we must quicken the pace”: Adesina
- AfDB agri-business funding lays foundation for transforming African agriculture
- IMF reaches staff-level agreement on a second staff-monitored program with Somalia
Marka makes its mark
Emirates Review reveals the success story of Quality International, a leading process equipment manufacturer in the UAE.
Beauty in diversity
While lower oil prices have cast a shadow over some GCC countries, the UAE remains a bright spot for investors thanks to its diversified economy.
Value House celebrates a triumphant…
Emirates Review celebrates Value House’s first anniversary.
The first of many great years
Emirates Review celebrates Value House’s first anniversary.Value House was officially launched in May 2014, and the response has been overwhelming. Finance House Credit…
The UAE's booming non-oil sector
While lower oil prices have cast a shadow over some GCC countries, the UAE remains a bright spot for investors thanks to its diversified economy.Investor sentiment is running high in the UAE, which…
Marka makes its mark
The UAE’s first publicly-traded retail operator is championing localbrands in the region and beyond.
It seems fitting that the UAE’s only company to focus exclusively on enhancing…
A virtual currency in a physical world
Emirates Review asks if Bitcoin, that has as many critics as admirers, is really worth the paper it’s printed on.
Created in 2008 by an anonymous person or group of people…
Building an empire
Architectural Consulting Group shares its inspiring story of innovation and growth.
Over the past 40 years, Architectural Consulting Group (ACG) has thrived and evolved into…
Where the world comes to shop
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Lulu Group International is ranked as one of 10 fastest growing retailers in the world.LuLu Group International started as a family venture and is now a global group with…
UAE ranks high on built asset contribution to GDP
EC Harris, an ARCADIS company and built asset consultancy firm, today announced the UAE as one of the greatest built asset contributors to GDP compared to the world’s 30 highest grossing countries.…
EY: GCC utilities facing challenges as power demand grows six to eight per cent year-on-year
According to EY, the long-held operating models of the GCC’s utilities, which are based on state-owned monopolies, are facing several challenges. With demand in the GCC growing between six and…
QNB: World economy on a bumpy road to recovery
The world economy continues to move slowly out of the recovery room from the great recession of 2008-09, with still a number of bumps and bruises. This is the main message…
EIU: GCC still presents important risks to investors
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released a report entitled The Business Environment in Gulf Co-operation Council Countries which looked at the region’s current environment and the…
Natixis metals review for 2014H1
2013 was another difficult year for commodities, with total return indices trading in a narrow range to end the year down between 1.2 per cent (S&P-GSCI) and 9.5 per cent DJ-UBS.“While DJ-UBS…