- India to generate 6.5 million outbound luxury and MICE tourists annually by 2020
- Value of shares traded on Tadawul falls 36.62 per cent in H1
- Orient UNB Takaful lists on DFM
- Relocating to Saudi Arabia
- Xpress Money sees 12 per cent rise in remittances in the first two weeks of Ramadan
- Surge in number of floats in GCC following the launch of the Parallel Market in Saudi Arabia: PwC
- Majority of UAE businesses use a converged infrastructure or hyper converged systems
- RAKICC meets international companies in Cyprus
- Global economic balancing act: BIS warns we could be on the cusp of a crisis
- Byblos Bank launches 'Expatriate Package'
Moving with the times
Shayne Nelson, CEO, Emirates NBD
Russia under sanctions
For international companies conducting business in or with Russia, the economic sanctions imposed by the United States, European Union and certain…
Enforcing corporate governance
Alissa Amico, Programme Manager, MENA, Corporate Affairs Division, OECD, explains how the Middle East and North Africa can move towards better corporate…
Is cybersecurity becoming a compliance…
Julie Dimauro of Compliance Complete explains why regulators need to focus on cybersecurity more than ever.
Money launderers on the move
As money launderers seek new targets, Martin Woods asks if businesses are ready to protect themselves.
The recent FIFA scandal demonstrates just how far and wide money laundering now reaches,…
A new report from The Pearl Initiative outlines a way forward for gender diversity in GCC boardrooms, explains Imelda Dunlop, Executive Director of The Pearl Initiative.
MARKA has shown the GCC business community what can be achieved through good governance; its Chief Executive Officer, Nick Peel, explained to Framework how launching the UAE’s first…
Building better boards
The GCC Board Directors Institute (BDI) has released its survey on board effectiveness in the region; Framework flicks through the highlights.Board performance is under the spotlight as never before.…
Long march forward
According to Nasser Saidi, the opening of the Saudi Stock Exchange should be part of a Chinese ‘Long march forward’.The Saudi Capital Market Authority, under new leadership, has announced…
Attuning to the times
In order to diversify the economy, stem unemployment and wean the private sector off an expat workforce, Saudi Arabia must shift legislations to utilise its female talent pool. Framework spoke to Dr.…
Is cybersecurity becoming a compliance priority?
Julie Dimauro of Compliance Complete explains why regulators need to focus on cybersecurity more than ever.With the massive hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment providing the latest and perhaps most…
Russia under sanctions
For international companies conducting business in or with Russia, the economic sanctions imposed by the United States, European Union and certain other countries pose a number of issues, explain Moscow-based…
Shayne Nelson, Chief Executive Officer of Emirates NBD, muses how corporate governance, risk and compliance have changed beyond recognition since he first came to the region.Shayne Nelson has seen…