- Crypto trading revenue may double, Bernstein says
- MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia
- Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks
- South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank
- Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year
- AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group
- Egypt Central Bank holds rate as selloff spooks emerging markets
- South African graft probe hearings begin
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays fortunes differ in Turkish turmoil bets
- MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat
Leaders in Islamic finance 2015
Top 100 Shari'ah compliant institutions
The Global Islamic Finance Conference brought some of the biggest names in Islamic finance to Kuwait City; this is what they had to say.
Sukuk: a decade of growth is only the…
RAM Ratings dissects the global Sukuk market going forward.
Understanding the performance of Islamic financial institutions around the world.
Palestine Islamic Bank on the rise
Bank sees 24.52 per cent revenue increase year-on-year.Palestine Islamic Bank disclosed its financial statements for the third quarter of this year, 2015, announcing a net profit at the end of the…
IMF ventures into Islamic finance
At the Global Islamic Finance Conference in Kuwait, some of the biggest names in the industry gathered to welcome the IMF's involvement; Isla MacFarlane was there to hear what they had to say.…
Debit where it’s due?
The reign of cash may be coming to an end in the Middle East, but are we prepared for what’s next, questions Isla MacFarlane.We are told that the world of cards and payments is evolving radically…
mPOS: The secret to success
Kazem Aminaee, CEO and President of Spire Payments explains how an industry-leading API has accelerated mPOS adoption.SPIRE PAYMENTS IN BRIEF
Spire Payments has over 30 years of experience and…
Card security and e-commerce's future
Security of payment card data was at the forefront of debates at the First Middle East Payment Forum 2015 held in Dubai with speakers enjoining the payments community to work collaboratively to step…