- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2017 Article IV Consultation with Bahrain
- Bank Nizwa leads banking sector growth rate with 200 per cent surge in H1 2017
- Expo 2020 Dubai working with EIPA to protect creativity
- Realty sector receives AED281.2 billion bank credit by H1
- Eagle Hills Signs AED 300 Million Financing Facility for The Address Fujairah Resort + Spa
- Saudi Arabia–BofA Merrill Lynch
- Invest Group Overseas commits investment of over AED 2 billion by 2020
- DAFZA issues guide on Dubai: the global gateway to Halal industries
- UAE President issues Excise Tax Decree-Law targeting select 'harmful' products
- Brexit causes difficulty for businesses to make long-term plans
BME INDUSTRY AWARDS 2017
CEO Award - Excellence in Islamic Banking
Banker of the Year - UAE
Shayne Nelson, Chief Executive Officer (Group CEO) received the Banker of the Year - UAE Award at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2017.
Regulus Capital CEO, Shailesh Dash, scoops a top award at the 2017 Banker Middle East Industry Awards.
Head and shoulders above the rest
Al Rajhi Bank wins the Best Bank Award from Banker Middle East in recognition of its exceptional growth, strategies and management.
Palestine Islamic Bank on the rise
Bank sees 24.52 per cent revenue increase year-on-year.Palestine Islamic Bank disclosed its financial statements for the third quarter of this year, 2015, announcing a net profit at the end of the…
IMF ventures into Islamic finance
At the Global Islamic Finance Conference in Kuwait, some of the biggest names in the industry gathered to welcome the IMF's involvement; Isla MacFarlane was there to hear what they had to say.…
Debit where it’s due?
The reign of cash may be coming to an end in the Middle East, but are we prepared for what’s next, questions Isla MacFarlane.We are told that the world of cards and payments is evolving radically…
mPOS: The secret to success
Kazem Aminaee, CEO and President of Spire Payments explains how an industry-leading API has accelerated mPOS adoption.SPIRE PAYMENTS IN BRIEF
Spire Payments has over 30 years of experience and…
Card security and e-commerce's future
Security of payment card data was at the forefront of debates at the First Middle East Payment Forum 2015 held in Dubai with speakers enjoining the payments community to work collaboratively to step…