span style="color: black;">span class="Apple-converted-space"> span style="color: black;">Mihir Kapadiaspan style="color: black;">span style="color: black;"> – CEOspan class="Apple-converted-space"> and Founder of Sun Global Investments writes onthe performance of gold as we await the US Federal Reserve outlook for the year.
- UAE investors await firms’ disclosures on Abraaj exposure
- Erdogan's election celebration gives way to economic reality
- DFM distributes AED15.8 billion of cash dividends
- Bahrain bond-Sukuk spread balloons as investors disagree on credit outlook
- Economic optimism across ME to boost business spending and investment prevails
- Co-CEOs of Abraaj resign from board
- Sharjah's Central Finance Department launches payment system through Tahseel
- Bond flight from South Africa spurs warning on ‘amplification'
- Sharjah eyes 15 per cent FDI growth this year
- DWTC reduces fees by 70 per cent, spurs business growth
Features & Analyses
- Commercial Banking Five tech trends dominating financial services
- Wealth Management Demystifying the world of offshore finance
- Investments Consolidation the key to unlocking Takaful's potential
- Economics Seven ways to avoid UAE VAT penalties